To better serve our members we have formed several committees that would help us network and share ideas that would improve our brand and make recommendation to Choice Hotels. Below is a list of the current standing committees and their responsibilities. Also listed in each committee is their respective Chair and Vice Chair.
- Define Goals and Objectives
- Develop Annual Action Plan
- Evaluation of Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Partners in Unity Coordination: CHI/CHOC/ELFA/ROA
- Past President and current ELFA officers offering.
- Review all information provided to the committee members.
- Prepare proposals of pertinent questions of Choice personnel.
Fall Regional Task Force
- Participate in Fall Regional Planning
- Coordinate with Education and Conference Committee
- Develop Economy Brand Association Session (Speaker, Survey, Educator, Themes)
QAR & Standards
- GIS (Evaluate performance, suggest adjustments and assist with implementation).
- Evaluate and Monitor Brand Standards, Prioritize Importance.
- QAR-LRA ( Establish Calibration, Monitor results, Maintain Scoring Summary and Evaluate Common Defaults).
- Monitor Choice Property Ranking System.
- Participate with Choice APEX and IOY Awards.
- Coordinate with By-Laws committee.
- Coordinate with Technology.
- Continually evaluate/monitor ChoiceAdvantage performance, functionality, and reliability.
- Implement Changes with webmaster, Coordination of Content from all committees for ELFA.ORG.
Marketing and Reservations
- Coordinate involvement with any or all Choice Promotions and Advertising promotion now orfuture.
- Evaluate individual promotion effectiveness.
- Evaluate online savings work with choice marketing team.
- Coordination involvement with budget planning.
- Evaluate past and current budget and spending.
- Monitor marketing fund properly use any saving put in marketing fund.
- Solicit Economy Brand Participation
- Coordinate efforts between economy and midscale brands
- Assist Individual Coop Chairs with Budgets and promotions
- Evaluate effectiveness of Promotions and ROI
- Track benefits to participants
- Best practice sharing
Public Relations & Membership
- Develop Membership development plan
- Develop plan to increase Allied Members
- Develop accomplishments and benefits summary on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate with Technology and Standards on ELFA.Org content
- Update and Coordinate Quarterly Newsletter as needed
- Coordinate with all committees on Newsletter – ELFA.Org participation
By-Laws and Election
- Continually evaluate By-laws and adjust as needed
- Assist with yearly Directors and Officer Elections
- Monitor elections during convention roundtables
Internal Audit (ELFA ) & Fare Franchise
- Coordinate with Treasurer and Executive Director
- Coordinate with Accounting Firm on Quarterly reconciliation of books
- Coordinate with Accounting Firm on Quarterly and Yearly Tax Returns
- Conduct annual Audit of all ELFA accounts