Register Today for the 2018 Econo Lodge® Fall Regional Meetings
Make your plans to attend one of our five Econo Lodge Fall Regional Meetings, held in convenient locations across the country. With a new, one-day format, we’re working to maximize your experience and minimize your time away from the hotel.
This year’s education sessions can’t be missed. From Human Trafficking awareness (and certificates) to Guest Relations training to updates on Choice Corporate and Group Sales program and more, Fall Regional events are the best opportunity of the year to get the latest in what is happening with your brand, in smaller more connected sessions.
Meeting Dates and Locations
September 26 – San Antonio, TX (held with the Rodeway Owners Association)
DoubleTree San Antonio Airport
37 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
October 3 – Philadelphia, PA
Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
260 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
October 24 – Joliet, IL
Harrah’s Joliet Casino & Hotel
151 N Joliet St.
Joliet, IL 60432
October 30 – Atlanta, GA
DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria
2780 Windy Ridge Pkwy SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
November 14 – Anaheim, CA (held in conjunction with the Rodeway Owners Association)
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
616 Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- 9-10 a.m. Registration, Breakfast and Networking
- 10-11 a.m. – ELFA Association Update
- 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Econo Lodge Brand Session with Craig Mustard, Head, Domestic Brand Management
- 12-1 p.m. – Lunch
- 1-2 p.m. – Human Trafficking
- Learn the signs and what to do about this growing issue around the world.
- 2 p.m. – Break
- 2-3 p.m. – Synergy: How You Can Magnify Your Sales Efforts with Global Sales
- In this session you will learn what Global Sales is doing to increase profits for Econo Lodge and Rodeway. Discover what you can do at the property level to get the best visibility for Corporate Sales Managers and how to work with your Area Director to get the most out of Global Sales. From increasing your LTR to local sales and networking, learn what you can do to make your property known.
- 3-4 p.m.- Is Your Hotel’s Reputation a Zero or Hero?
- In today’s fast moving world and easy access to express our discontentment, it is sometimes hard to maintain hero status with guests. Studies have proven that it is easier to keep the business you have than to constantly replace business. In this session, you will learn how to train and empower your staff to handle issues on the spot, how to really hear what your guests are saying and identify potential issues before they happen. Go home prepared and equipped with easy to find tools to maintain your hero status.
- 4-6 p.m. Closing Reception
If you would prefer to spend the night at the host hotel, we are working to negotiate special rates for meeting attendees. Please contact the hotel directly to make your reservations and check back for complete details for all locations soon.
San Antonio, TX – Holiday Inn San Antonio International Airport
NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
Rate $75/night, plus tax
Please note that the meeting will be held at the Doubletree Hotel. The Holiday Inn is located next door.
Call (888) 615-0518 or (210)524-5918
Group Code: ELF
Or you can book online by clicking here. Note that this link will not work from a mobile device and when using the link you will only be able to book a room for arrival on September 25 or 26.
Philadelphia, PA – Crowne Plaza Valley Forge
Rate – $179/night, plus tax
Call (610) 265-7500 or click here to make your reservations
Refer to the Econo Lodge Franchise Association Meeting
Joliet, IL – Harrah’s Joliet Casino & Hotel
Rate – $85/night + $15 Resort Fee
Group Code – S1023EL
Cut-Off Date: September 23, 2018
Click here to book your room
Atlanta, GA – DoubleTree Suites Atlanta Galleria
Rates from $179/night, plus tax
Click here to make your reservation
Anaheim, CA – Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Rate $85/night, plus tax
Call (800) 231-6215 and ask for the ELFA/ROA Fall Regional Group Rate
Cut-off Date: October 12, 2018
Education Sessions and Program
Education sessions are focused on the topics that you have told us you want to learn more about, including:
Identifying and Dealing with Human Trafficking at Your Hotel – a session designed to help you and your staff learn the signs and what to do about this growing issue around the world.
Improving Guest Reviews – a skill-building session that will help you handle guest complaints at the property level.
Reviewing and Understanding Your Franchise Statement
We’ll also focus on the Guestroom Improvement Program (GRIP), Chip-Card/EMV technology, plus a review of tools and resources available from Choice Hotels to help drive your hotel’s performance, along with other timely topics affecting Econo Lodge brand franchisees.
ELFA and Choice brand leadership will be also share updates during presentations throughout the day.
Vendors and Networking
During our meals, breaks and during the closing reception, you’ll have the opportunity to network with your fellow franchisees and learn about the latest products and special offers from attending vendors.
We look forward to seeing you this fall.
Your hotel was billed for one registration on your Choice Hotels franchise invoice. We also encourage you to bring another member of your team at no charge!
Click here to register now!
If you have any questions, please contact ELFA Executive Director Louis Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org).