Got a computer and a phone? (The answer is “yes”) Choice Hotels’ training department has assembled a series of 45-minute (or less) webinars to help properties gain a better understanding of Rates Center. The first of these, running November 15th, 16th, and 17th, offers a more introductory session on Rates Center’s terminology and functionality, while the second, scheduled to run two weeks later (after Thanksgiving week), will go in depth on helping put Rates Center to work utilizing its rate and revenue management capabilities. Sessions are spaced out for 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, and 4:00 pm Eastern Time to help properties from all time zones optimize the opportunity. Registration links are below. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- 2016 Fall Regional Recap October 20th, 2016
- Co-Op Billing Errors / Adjustments Upcoming October 3rd, 2016
- Attendee Information for Louisville Fall Regional Meeting September 27th, 2016
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there’s any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.