Many of us have been deep into updating guest rooms over the winter to meet Choice’s recent March 1st deadlines. Through this process, we have received a number of calls asking for clarity with a number of other items listed in Choice’s GRIP guide. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- 2017 Convention Highlights & ELFA Booking Link March 14th, 2017
- 2017-2018 ELFA Scholarship Applications Now Active March 2nd, 2017
- “Room to Be Green” Program Compliance Deadline March 1st February 6th, 2017
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there’s any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.