SupplyWorks, a Home Depot company, is offering all ELFA Members a 15% discount on their first hotel / guest supply order through the end of May as part of their Convention special and welcome offer. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- Don’t Miss ELFA Functions at 2018 Convention April 12th, 2018
- 2018-2019 ELFA Scholarship Applications Now Active March 13th, 2018
- 25% LVT – Credenzas – Wooden Pulls/Knobs – EMV Deadlines March 1st February 2nd, 2018
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there's any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.