Choice Hotels is implementing a new fee for ‘valid complaints’ that escalate beyond the property level and reach Choice Hotels Guest Relations department. Beginning July 1st, Econo Lodge properties will be assessed a $70 fee per occurrence. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- Who Do You Call? Choice Hotels Contact List June 28th, 2018
- Reputation Management Program Changes / New Fee Structure June 4th, 2018
- New ELFA Sponsor SupplyWorks Offering 15% Off First Order thru May 31st May 16th, 2018
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there's any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.