March 1st brings about a deadline for a number of new initiatives with Choice’s new Guestroom Improvement Program, including accent wall colors, micro refrigerators, new guestroom artwork, window treatments and furnishing changes. Choice Hotels sent out a revised copy of their guidebook last month, and more can be found on your Choice Central brand home page. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- Rates Center Webinars for Economy Properties Start This Week November 11th, 2016
- 2016 Fall Regional Recap October 20th, 2016
- Co-Op Billing Errors / Adjustments Upcoming October 3rd, 2016
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there’s any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.