ELFA is excited to announce another $2,000 scholarship program for the upcoming 2019-2020 academic year available to employees or family members of an Econo Lodge franchise towards an accredited college or technical school tuition for the coming academic year. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- Important Update On ADA Web Site Lawsuits January 15th, 2019
- January 1, 2019 Compliance Deadline for Internet Landing Page November 30th, 2018
- Who Do You Call? Choice Hotels Contact List June 28th, 2018
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there's any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.