In addition to many elements in the new Guestroom Improvement Program having a March 1st, 2017 deadline, please make sure that you have someone on staff that has been certified in the “Room to Be Green” modules on Choice University (Choice U). Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- March 1st, 2017 Guestroom Improvement Deadlines Approaching – Save 20% On BEHR Paints January 12th, 2017
- Rates Center Webinars for Economy Properties Start This Week November 11th, 2016
- 2016 Fall Regional Recap October 20th, 2016
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there’s any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.