March 1st is a big deadline day for Choice Hotels and the Econo Lodge brand. In addition to another phase in the Guestroom Improvement Program needing completion, it is also the date that a new round of fines will be levied on properties that are non-compliant with Choice’s Chip-Card solution program. Read more…
Your Voice to Choice
The Econo Lodge Franchisees Association of America (ELFA) has been an active force representing Econo Lodge franchisees since 1974. An independent association, ELFA is dedicated to strengthening the Econo Lodge brand and creating a healthy operating environment for member franchisees.
What does ELFA do?
- Maintain open lines of communication with corporate
- Ensure franchisees are up to date on important activity
- Help create profitable operating environments for members
- Advocate for franchisee concerns
- EMV Compliance Deadline Approaching – $2,500 Fines from Choice Hotels November 15th, 2017
- Fall Meeting Housing Deadlines Approaching October 12th, 2017
- Chip Card Browser Update September 3rd, 2017
We're Your Advocate
Let us know if there's any way we can help! Franchisee concerns are our highest priority. Please reach out to ELFA with any questions, concerns, franchise issues, and / or suggestions that you can share. While ELFA is your voice to Choice, it is your voice that matters most, and why ELFA exists.